Norton Antivirus renewal

colfox 23:12 25 Oct 04

I've got Norton Antivirus 2003 edition which I resubscribed to this time last year - paying via their website and as far as I recall very simply. This year I've had notificationthat by subscription is due but I am finding it impossible to load their web page. The home pages load up fine but as soon as I go to their Store page all i get are white boxes. I've tried their help pages which suggest you go in via Liveupdate. This brings me to renewal request and asks for subscription key which I haven't got presumeably because I havn't paid. Talk about Catch 22!. Anyone else had this problem?

terryr48 23:55 25 Oct 04

Don't know if this is of any interest to you,but PC world are doing norton internet security 2005 + "go back" for half price @ £24.99 and i think the renewal for your anti virus is about £20.00.
wish they'd had it 2 weeks ago before I upgraded mine !

feb 09:50 26 Oct 04

Call the customer support line 020 7616 5600 and you'll hear a number of options, hold the line and you will be re directed to an operator!

colfox 16:54 13 Nov 04

In the end I did what Terry did and bought the Norton Internet Security 2005 version from PC World at the half price (£24-99)which includes a few other goodies'.
My subscription runs out at the end of the month and for the last month I've being bombarded by reminders from Symantec and strangely by email viruses at the rate of up to 4 a day. In fact I've had more in the last month than the whole of the last year.
Can these disease penders sense that my subscription is running out?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…