Norton Antivirus 2002 subscription renwal

curly 14:04 07 Mar 03

A few days ago I renewed my NAV 2002 antivirus subscription but the renewal date has not been amended. I have tried to alter this using advice from Norton but the suggested methods have not worked. I should be grateful for advice from anyone that has experienced and solved a similar problem.

Firewire 14:27 07 Mar 03

I renewed my virus definitions service on 21 February 2003 and looking under Virus Definitions Service the second line entitled Subscription Service it shows the correct date (2004). Did you print a copy out at the time? This has the new expiration date on it. You could then produce this as proof. Try a manual update by clicking on LiveUpdate and see if that alters it? My service updated the virus definitions immediately after I had finished the renewal procedure.

All the best

Kevin

Kudu 14:42 07 Mar 03

I renewed my subscription & nothing happened.Contacted Symantec & they gave me a subscription key no' to type in.Nowhere to type this in so contacted them again.They told me where to look click here i downloaded seven pages & worked my way through it & last night was able to get Live Updates again.I found out during this their system is slightly flawed.

curly 14:59 07 Mar 03

Thank you Firewire. Yes, I had printed the order confirmation which gave a new expiry date in 2004 together with an Internet Order Number.

curly 15:07 07 Mar 03

Thank you Kudu. Presumably you used the options at paras 2 (the second 2!) and para 3.

curly 19:29 07 Mar 03

I have now received an email from NAV and they have amended my subscription themselves. It is now satisfactory.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…