Norton Antivirus

Daisy22 18:48 23 May 04

I managed to download Norton 2004 onto my PC, but found afterwards it would not activate, nor could I obtain access to the internet (all web sites I wanted to use). One of the error messages was about the domain? My Internet provider is Wanadoo.fr. Should I adjust settings or configure anything so it works with my PC which is Windows XP Home edition.

stalion 21:54 23 May 04

bump

stalion 22:47 23 May 04

anyone have an answer for Daisy22

VoG II 22:52 23 May 04

"I managed to download Norton 2004 onto my PC" - do you mean from the internet, or what?

In what way would it not activate? What was the error message?

We need the exact error messages, please.

end 23:05 23 May 04

as Vog says. what is your "source??? A CD or direct download??? mine came on a CD and gave me my activation code...so how have YOU "sourced" the Norton????( and, asking a silly question, are u using another machine to get to the forum, if u say you cannot "access the internet"???? )(just posing some questions for the more expert folks than my mere novice abilities to have answers to "work on" for you....)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…