Norton Anti Virus Information Note

KAI 13:34 07 Nov 04

Hi, I run Norton Anti Virus with XP and use Outlook Express, Could anybody tell me if its possible to add automaticaly a message to outgoing E Mails at the bottom of the page similar to this one below but with the NAV details.

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (click here).
> Version: 6.0.771 / Virus Database: 518 - Release Date: 28/09/2004

I send a lot of E Mails and also receive them from a Genealogy List, and have noticed a number of them have the above message at the bottom, I've checked NAV help Web page but have not found any mention,I had a look in the configuration part of the NAV as well, I check outgoing e Mails as well as incoming and would like to add a similar message without having to phisically adding it to each E mail.

Peter 14:27 07 Nov 04

I don't know which version of Outlook Express you are using, but you can add a "Signature" automatically to the end of each message in version 5.5 and I expect you can do the same in the version you are using.

Pull down to Tools menu and select the options... option. Open the Signatures tab and fill in the details you want in the box provided. Obviously you will need to update them when the virus checking details change.

Peter.

KAI 16:02 07 Nov 04

Thanks Peter, I tried that and it worked fine.

Regards
Kai

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now