norton 360..wont update

man of steel11 19:07 18 Jun 08

hi folks...my daughter has norton 360..she ran a scan and found she couldnt connect to live update,on performing a scan i found a generic adware trojan on her pc...i juat cant get rid of it ...i hit into safe mode...and tried to load superantispyware in...and got this responce.......The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation...i put ...Trojanhunter in..the free one..and it didnt find it ...any help would be brilliant...my daughter is doing my head in ..14yrs of age ...please...HELP...lol..thx in advance...M.O.S

sunny staines 22:01 18 Jun 08

goto norton web site and search for the name of the trojan it will give you removal instructions.

or goto the free live chat with norton support for advice, they may take control of you pc to fix it while you sit back and watch.

man of steel11 00:09 19 Jun 08

hi....ss...i tried that...i couldnt download the program...to do a chat with them..it said the system wouldnt let me ....but i did manage to send them an e-mail

sunny staines 00:58 19 Jun 08

what is the full name of the trojan that shows up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…