Norton 360 integration

KAI 19:18 15 Dec 07

Hi, Does anybody know of a workaround to get Norton 360 to work with a download manager and to get the scan selection back into the right click menu.
I have found after installing 360 that the selection when right clicking a file with the intentions of scanning before opening a file after a download is not available, even though it was available with Norton Internet Security 2007 before. Others have noticed this and found that it is not possible to integrate 360 into a download manager, so when the download is finished a scan of that file is automatically done.
Any help would be appreciated even if I can only set it up to scan when download is finished, from what I have read it is supposed to be not necessary as Norton 360 is always working, i would rather do a scan on that particular file before opening it, if possible.
regards
Kai

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…