Norton 360 - Are there any happy users?

Maczed 11:20 08 Apr 07

My Norton anti-virus is up for renewal and I'm thinking of upgrading to Norton 360. I've just been reading the User Reviews in Amazon and they're pretty mixed; a few users are pleased, but many think it's the worst thing that Norton has ever released. Are there any happy users out there? Does anyone recommend it?

handy4x 19:45 08 Apr 07

dumped norton 12 months ago and now use avg free and zone alarm no problems and free and my pc runs a lot quicker and smother
hope this helps

Maczed 19:57 08 Apr 07

Thanks handy4x. AVG may be my choice, but it depends on the replies I get to my Norton 360 query.

Searson 20:45 08 Apr 07

For what it's worth I've used Norton products for years because they were the 'No. 1' but I've never been wholly happy and comfortable with them. This week I have taken the plunge, after reading recent reviews of Norton and other products, including 360, and switched to Kaspersky. Will consider looking at Norton again (as I will Vista after SP1, at least, and possibly SP2) when real users, like you and I, and not reviewers and publicists have started reporting on its performance and peculiarities out in the unpredictable domestic world.

Maczed 23:31 08 Apr 07

Quite right, Searson. I'm hoping that I might get some responses from 'real' users of Norton 360.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…