Norton 360

kalstras 07:04 22 Apr 08

I have recently installed Norton 360, and now everytime I turn on my comp, the software asks me if I want to do a live update. It's really annoying, but worse, my big brain can't work out how to allow it to operate on it's own. I know it's only a child to me, but shouldn't it learn lol?

Also, have they taken away the "right click" which allows you to scan single files as they enter your computer, or say scan an individual disc?

Graham. 17:56 22 Apr 08

Have you tried looking in the Help files?

MCE2K5 03:02 23 Apr 08

Read this click here Second post down

kalstras 08:01 23 Apr 08

I used Norton online chat help, it ages, but the answer was for them to supply me with a link to Norton 360 ver 2 for free, I think it's free upgrade anyhow, but regardless, it works like my old buddy Norton used to when he wasonly Norton I/S 2008

kalstras 08:01 23 Apr 08

It (took) ages* lol

kalstras 08:03 23 Apr 08

Here's the transcript with a copiable link to use for anyone else out there with the same issues, I used it foe both my laptaops too!

[01:22] anto > Click on the link below to Download and Install Norton 360 v2.0 :
click here
[01:23] anto > You can copy the link and email it, so that you can use it in other computers.
[01:23] anto > Use the link below to run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall the Norton program:
click here
Choose Norton 360.
Goto Step 4 to Download Norton Removal Tool.
Click on Download and save the file.
After saving Norton Removal Tool file,please double click on the Norton Removal Tool Icon to Run the Tool.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…