NORTON 360

GARVINO 14:07 03 Nov 07

I Installed and activated NORTON 360 on 04/10/07 I have now been advised I need to renew my subsciption. The subscription is not due until 03/10/08. I am now unprotected! Dont think I will be buying Norton again.
What do I do? Do I need to reinstall? If I doe do I uninstall the present Software.

birdface 14:48 03 Nov 07

Remove Norton.click here And Download Avg Anti-Virus.click here you want the free one.

GARVINO 14:58 03 Nov 07

Thank you but no thank you butman. That is not really the answer I wanted. I am interested in using my NORTON 360 which I have already paid for, and which until it stopped working I was happy with. Thank you.

birdface 14:58 03 Nov 07

I'm Sorry Misread your problem] . Did you pay for it or was it a free trial.If you paid for it contact Norton and they will Sort it out for you.

birdface 15:06 03 Nov 07

click here For more help press the support button

birdface 16:20 03 Nov 07

Any luck with Norton Yet.If you cannot get any help you may have to delete it,Run the removal tool then run C Cleaner.Then reinstall it using the keycode that you have.It would obviously be less hastle if you managed to contact them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…