Norton 2007 Upgrade Query

J B 14:04 08 Feb 07

I used the free upgrade service to try out NAV 2007 the other day and I must say that apart from making my computer respond a lot quicker, I rather like it

The question that I have is this:

When it comes time to renew my subscription can I buy the upgrade version of NIS 2007 or do I have to buy the complete program and install it?

The reason that I ask is because I presently have Zone Alarm Free running along side of NAV 2007. I understand that the two can conflict with each other, however to date I haven't noticed anything different. I know that uninstalling Zone Alarm can be somewhat of a pain in the nether regions so is there a removal procedure for version 7 of Z/A if I decide to go that route? One other hing, I plan on buying the boxed version of NIS 2007 so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. J.B.

you can down load it to that machine as long as you have a subscription, so you dont have to buy anything, unless you want a yellow box! i did a recovery a while back and just downloaded it from there site, i would get rid of one or the other as they are probably affecting eachothers performance, and there is certainly no need for both.
adam

i have never bought either, i had a trial of '06 of my pc,which i paid for, but just downloaded the 2007 version and when it was activated i got my key (together with a message to print it)

i meant i have never bought the discs!

J B 14:30 08 Feb 07

I don't have NIS 2007 installed I only have NAV 2007 installed which I installed as a free upgrade. I know that I have to uninstall Zone Alarm prior to installing NIS, the only thing is Do I buy the upgrade version or the full program. I looked on the Symantic website but it was a bit Vague unless someone knows a different place that I can look. J.B.

J B 17:49 08 Feb 07

I just re-read this thread again and I understand what was said. Much thanks. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…