naughtydevil121 17:26 28 Feb 05

i upgraded my computer and inserted my original norton disk - but keep on getting message that it has failed. thought my disk was messed up so i went to norton website to download free trial - i still get the same prob - i can use mcaffee free trial and avg.
i want to use norton because i paid for it sometime ago and i still have few months left on the subscription

Dan the Confused 20:02 28 Feb 05

I understand your line of thought, but to be honest I think you would be better off sticking with AVG. I used Norton for a number of years but had no regrets when I changed to AVG which, in my opinion, is a better product (less resource hungry too).

If you do want to use Norton though then this post will bump your query to the top and maybe someone can help.

Whatever you decide, only use one AV at a time as otherwise conflicts can occur which will affect your system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…