Nortin Internet Security 2005 AntiSpam problems

jezzabevan 18:50 03 Nov 04

Has anyone else had problems like this, Im sure I can't be alone! Everything has been working fine in my new installation (once I added all m y email addresses to the alloowed list - pity Norton didn't think to mak e it plain thatyouhad to do this!) but now I can't send any emails unless I turn off the AntiSpam feature for Outward Training. It seems that, possibly, if AntiSpam doeas not recognise the outging email address it won't send the email, even though: a) I have tried putting the outgoing email addresses in the Allowed list and b)Antispam is supposed to let yousend any emails and will then add the recepients to your Allowee list. Sod all help int Help files or onth eweb site. Anyone here any wiser than me? I have had to turn the feature off, but don't want to.

hugh-265156 00:31 04 Nov 04

i am not sure sorry as i dont use norton but does anything here help? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…