Northwind for Access 2003

skylark101 00:59 02 Mar 09

I have a pre-installed version of access 2003 on my pc which, unfortunately does not include northwind, does anyone know where I can download a free copy??

Woolwell 17:00 02 Mar 09

Firstly are you sure that you don't have it click here

Secondly I am not sure that the Northwind database is available for download for Access 2003. It is available in its 2000 form click here
You can try that and see how it converts.

Woolwell 17:03 02 Mar 09

As an afterthought it is unusual to have Access pre-loaded on its own. I assume that it is part of Office Pro 2003 OEM. Were any discs provided?

skylark101 20:02 02 Mar 09

Thanks for your response woolwell, yes access did come as part of office 2003 but I had no disks supplied. I tried downloading northwind following your instructions but just got a message asking me for the installation disks (which I don't have). However; I have managed to download the 2000 version following your link, I should be able to manage with that. Thanks for your time woolwell, much appreciated.

Woolwell 22:03 02 Mar 09

Bit concerned that you didn't get any discs. How will you restore if you have a problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video