Non-scrolling Bakcground

Pesala 10:07 25 Oct 03

This effect click here is impressive. How can I do that using Net Objects Fusion?

Forum Editor 10:32 25 Oct 03

I've never done it in NOF but I'll play about with it later today, when I might have more time. In the meantime someone else may come up with the answer.

harristweed 10:47 25 Oct 03

If you look at the code you will see this line
<body background="myaukoo.jpg" bgproperties="fixed" bgcolor="#000000">

Self explanatory really.

Pesala 12:02 25 Oct 03

No problem. Net Objects Fusion allows me to paste your code inside my body tag. The design doesn't work on my page click here but the principle is easy enough. I shall have to design the page and choose the background picture carefully, but the code bit is simple enough.

Thank you. Another problem resolved by the team at PCA.

Pesala 12:23 25 Oct 03

Hopefully I can work it out now.

I have restored the original background again now.

Pesala 18:31 02 Nov 03

I got my page working just fine in Opera and IE, but someone on the Serif Forum told me that the background still scrolled in Mozilla. Following their advice I changed my code to the following:

<BODY BACKGROUND="./AIM_Background.jpg" LINK="#0000FF" VLINK="#800080" TEXT="#000000" TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 bgproperties="fixed" bgcolor="#FFFFCC" style="background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: repeat;">

This is how it now looks: click here

Please let me know if it doesn't look good in your browser.

This should now work in Mozilla. It is fine in Opera and IE. I have changed the background colour from black to yellow, as black is useless for black text if people have graphics turned off.

Harristweed: Any good reason for using a black background?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…