Non-registering Ink Cartridge

Compewnut 11:51 18 Mar 03

Changed black ink cartridge but cannot find menu to allow me to get printer and pc talking that cartridge installed.

DieSse 12:02 18 Mar 03

1 - Are you absolutely sure you have fitted the correct cartridge - in many cases they look the same, but are different.

2 - Have you made sure that all the adhesive protective strip has been removed - sometimes it tears and leaves some on contacts.

3 - Are you absolutely sure it's not the colour cartridge that's giving you a problem

More details about which printer - which cartridge, and what actually happens please.

Compewnut 14:27 18 Mar 03

Epson C62.Printer. Prior to obtaining printer my PC crashed. Returned to supplier for repair.When received back I could not find route to getting pc and printer speaking about new black cartridge having been fitted

woody 18:12 18 Mar 03

Have you loaded the driver for the printer ?

Compewnut 18:21 18 Mar 03

Colour cartridge fine. Print driver loaded as I have printed with it. What is the normal route to take to getting the printer and PC to talk to each other with regard a black xcartridge having been loaded?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…