non deliverd email

beb 22:00 26 Dec 10

Been away for a few days , on logging into my hotmail accout found 631 notifications from [email protected]ail ,
Delivery Status Notification (Failure)?
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed.

I looked at about 20 or so all sent to different email addresses various subjects from meds to have you found my dog (??) , i ceratinly did not send any such emails , first ive not been online to send any , second i dont know 631 people to send emails to , any thoughts , help appriciated .

ashleycardwell94 23:05 26 Dec 10

My suggestions:

1)Spammers are using your email address (spoofed more than likely) to get past the spam filters. You can either cancel the account or you can wait it out and eventually (like a month or two) they will move on to another name.

2) scan your computer ASAP

3) Change your password, security question and answer from another pc, if this isnt possible, use an on screen keyboard. Its likely you have malware on your computer.

beb 23:28 26 Dec 10

ashleycardwell94
thank you for your answer and wiil do as you suggested , ive changed my password on my daughters lap top and will run a scan now

regards beb .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5