Non critical AVG program update available.

dagwoood 18:14 30 May 05

I came across this update(program v7.0.323)from here click here

As per the Grisoft site( click here ), this is a recommended update that adds "fixes and improvements that are not critical for your AVG Anti-Virus functionality but will enhance the program behaviour."

jolorna 18:47 30 May 05

thanks for that have you installed it? if so did it overinstall the other version

dagwoood 19:49 30 May 05

Hi crx1600. When I noticed the new program update I tried to download via Updates within AVG, but it said non were available, now I know why. As per your Grisoft forum link, I hope 7.0.323 is stable.

jolorna, as I couldn't get the download via the AVG Update facility, I downloaded the complete build from MajorGeeks, removed the old version and then installed the new one. As per crx1600's link to the Grisoft forum, the update should be available via the Updates function in AVG sometime tomorrow. Doing that way wouldn't necessitate an uninstall and install as I did.

jolorna 21:32 30 May 05

i have downloaded it but i will wait untill tomorrow and see if it is on the normal avg updates and keep following this post, cheers anyway for the link

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…