Nokia Reg Cleaner

cont from "'format due to bluetooth (also in sp2 fourum)"
Hi all, im trying to remove nokia pc suite from my system as i have installed sp2 and now need to reinstall pc suite over the top, but cant seem to be able to remove the previous version/s,either in add/rem or start/progs/nokia/uninststall. the original install was from the disc,i was then advised to d/l it from nokia.com as it may be a newer version, as now i couldnt remove the original, but could install the d/l one over the top of the original which i did.then installed sp2 which sent evrything up in the air,bella(thanks again)got me through major bluetooth problems which are now sorted Nokia put me on to the nokia reg cleaner for the 6230 which is apparently the same prog as the one i need for my 6630.the url. and the link nokia sent me are both dead. i cant get the bloody thing off,please help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…