nokia n95 suite

Hucky 17:06 08 Jan 08

hi guys...dont know if u can help but i have a nokia n95 phone and whenever i try to add tracks to it...the software i am usind disappears as soon as i drag the track into it...i have uninstalled reinstalled etc but its still occuring...ta

Technotiger 17:13 08 Jan 08

What OS - what Software - What music and from where?

Hucky 17:30 08 Jan 08

xp,nokia suite that came with the phone and i am dragging it from my music folder to the phone using the software

ambra4 17:45 08 Jan 08

I don't think you can drag and drop you need to add music tracks into the music studio play list and use the tranfer to phone button

Technotiger 18:54 08 Jan 08

As Ambra says, you should be using the Transfer Music option in Nokia PC Suite - though I have not done it myself, I am pretty sure that it is not a drag and drop system.

Hucky 18:59 08 Jan 08

i have been using this method b4 tho and it worked perfectly...i have even downloaded the updated version and it still wont do it..i have used the way u describe too and it still pops off.... argggh!! lol

Technotiger 19:04 08 Jan 08

Hmm, only thing I can think of then is, have you got enough room on your phone for the music you are trying to load? If you have a lot on there already, try taking some off and then see if you can load some more.

Hucky 19:24 08 Jan 08

no im afraid...even ran ccleaner too still same grrrr

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos