Nokia 7250 downloadable instructions?

tippucat 19:09 30 Aug 03

Hi. I've connected an infrared adapter to my PC. I have downloaded the software from Nokia. Unfortunately, I cannot download the accompanying instructions as I get a blank screen. Has anyone completed this before me and would you mind sharing this? Thanks.

john-232317 22:05 30 Aug 03

Try here, it may help,click here or i have downloaded a zip file of them i can email to you .

Murray 22:14 30 Aug 03

I downloaded the software and never got round to running it as it involves borrowing a laptop, but I thought that you could get all the instructions at and look in the same place as the software...

tippucat 22:25 30 Aug 03

I bought the adapter which came with its' own software. As far as I can tell this is all working properly and is installed. I then downloaded the Nokia software, I believe from the website that you are referring to Murray. That appears to be working. It is when I try to download, what I think, are the operating manual that I run into problems.

'Daddyassa', I tried your link but I think I may not have been clear in my original post. I was hoping that the page that I can't download tells me how to use my phone in conjunction with my PC. My Nokia booklet is useless in this regard.

Thanks again.

john-232317 10:04 31 Aug 03

On my link if you download the help and read though it , it includes handset manager which must explain how to use the phone ???

tippucat 11:48 31 Aug 03

'dadyassa', I didn't pay attention. Sorry. It now comes down to my ability to comprehend what I'm reading and make sense of it! Thanks to you and Murray for your help.

john-232317 14:01 31 Aug 03

No sweat, i hope you have fun...;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…