nokia 6230 pc suite

Blazed 20:36 31 Oct 04

Hi, Just installed nokia pc suite to allow my 6230 to communicate with my pc via a DKU-2 usb cable. Insofar as the phone software is concerned everything works fine however it seems to have interfered with my broadband modem settings as I can
no longer log on to my server. I just get error message 721 PPP disconnected. I have a Wanadoo speed touch modem. It seems the only way I can log back on is to reinsatll my modem software. If I then decide to use the nokia program again I'm back to square one PPP disconnected. If I use the nokia software whilst I'm online it still clobbers my connection and the browser in unable to find any sites.

Anyone have any ideas why the nokia pc suite is interfering with the broadband connection and how can I overcome this problem without having to reinstall my modem drivers each time after using the phone software. The only thing I can think of is that it is possible to use the phone as a modem
so when I activate the nokia program perhaps the computer perceives this as the default modem and alters the settings?

I'm using Windows 2000 Pro with SP4.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…