Nokia 6230 to PC

postie 21:16 10 May 05

I know this sounds stupid but how do I get the pictures from my Nokia6230 mobile into my pc with xp loaded
postie

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:26 10 May 05

You will need a data cable for your phone and a copy of Nokia data Suite which will include the necessary drivers to alow XP to Talk to the phone.

The program will let you update screens ringtones etc. as well as download the photos from the phone.

PUNKA 22:20 10 May 05

Alternatively,try bluetooth,dongle from e-bay £5.00,use Nokia suite as per fruitbat's post.Excellent results and superfast transfers.

sicknote 22:47 10 May 05

As fruit bat says you need a Connectivity Cable DKU-2 + Nokia suite or This sofware which is easy to use!!!

click here

g40 00:09 11 May 05

I have one of these so any more probs just ask, i make use of all the features of this phone and bluetooth transfers are the easiest (unless you have an SD card reader) dongles are very cheap on the web right now.

postie 07:27 11 May 05

Hey guys THANK YOU ALL for the info and help

postie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…