nokia 3gp video files can they be converted to win

frankie 06:53 14 Sep 06

nokia 3gp mobile phone video files can they be converted to windows media player ...as the nokia multimedia player is c...,or can i put a better system on camera?. thanks for looking

JayDay 08:20 14 Sep 06

I can play the files using K-Lite Mega Codec Pack click here

It also allows you to play many other formats and gets rid of the need for the bloated Real Player.

frankie 19:59 14 Sep 06

i have 3gp which open with nokia multimedia player,i would like to open them with windows media player the k lite one done nothing on my pc and the others just baffled me

skidzy 20:11 14 Sep 06

click here

This may work with the codecs stated above.

skidzy 20:14 14 Sep 06

Just one thought,has your Nokia multimedia player been set as default player and not Media Player.

JayDay 07:39 15 Sep 06

I have just tested my 3gp files in Windows Media Player 11 and they play fine.

I think skidzy's last post may help. You need to make sure that 3gp files are set to open in Media Player.

JayDay 08:00 15 Sep 06

To make the files open in Media Player you need to right click the 3gp file and select 'open with'. You will be presented with a dialog box listing numerous programs. scroll down and find Media Player, select it and make sure the 'always use this program' box is ticked.

lisa02 08:26 15 Sep 06

jet audio is a fantastic free player that plays ANYTHING!

click here

frankie 19:46 16 Sep 06

hi thanks for response i have windows media player 11 on mine right clicked and ticked as told but it still wont play the 3gp files have i missed something?

frankie 13:41 18 Sep 06

still no joy

skidzy 14:58 18 Sep 06

Frankie.......can you explain exactly how you are going about trying to watch the video files.Are they saved in your documents ?

Have you tried my link,Media Player Classic ? Also Lisa02 link Jet Audio ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…