NOF7 on PCA cover disc?

tasslehoff burrfoot 21:08 06 Mar 05

Any ideas where I find the registration code for this?

I've looked through the files on the CD, can't find it. Looked in the mag, can't find it. It does say somewhere that you have to register online but there is no option to do this prior to asking for the code.

I'm probably being very dim here...

Gongoozler 21:19 06 Mar 05

Go to the website click here, and register. "When you register your free copy of NetObjects Fusion, you will receive a confirmation e-mail message that includes the serial number for your product".

tasslehoff burrfoot 21:27 06 Mar 05

told you I was being a bit dim!

tasslehoff burrfoot 21:25 08 Mar 05

Still no email!

Or am I being impatient?

jolorna 22:02 08 Mar 05

try this site which was posted by purplepenny in the webdesign forum click here and you should get your email straight away

quack 22:29 08 Mar 05

Just a comment. Despite having both Frontpage 2003 and Macromedia Studio (Dreamweaver etc.) loaded on my computer, I decided to have a look at NetObjects Fusion 7 so installed it from the PCA Disk. Didn't see that it offered anything extra but when I tried to uninstall it the programme kept coming up and saying that the uninstall file could not be found. Was only able to uninstall by using the Tools option in Spybot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…