NOF7 Key

Blackhat 18:38 20 Nov 05

I need to re-install NOF7 from cover disc. I have a new computer, previous one terminally ill! The registration page is no longer valid and I have lost my Key. Previously I had a problem registering and a forum member gave me his/her Key that worked, however I have also lost my emails and my original thread no longer exsists on the forum. Can anyone let me have a Key that works?

GroupFC 22:05 20 Nov 05

I have recently installed NOF 7 from the PCA cover disc, so you could try this

NFW-700-R-296-15653-33834

Hope it works!

Blackhat 22:37 20 Nov 05

Fantasic, thanks you life saver. My web site is loaded on my ISP free space and needed attention, I have succesfully re-loaded NOF7 and done what was needed, again many thanks.

GroupFC 22:41 20 Nov 05

Gald to be of service!

Taran 17:39 21 Nov 05

Exchanging serial numbers and codes is not appropriate to this forum.

While I appreciate that Blackhat may have lost his or her code, using someone else's is not in keeping with the license agreement for NetObjects and by posting the license key anyone who reads this thread can abuse the same number.

I have notified the Forum Editor for the simple reasons that not only is this inappropriate content for this forum, it is also illegal, and PC as the publisher of this site can be held liable for whatever you post on here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…