NOF master border question

mco 23:52 13 Jun 06

I know the point of a master border is to have consistency throughout the site and I know you could, if you wanted, have different borders or none all through. However, is there no way to have a mastet border but at the same time to specify that one particular item you only want on one page, say the index page? Or would I just have to define each page and its border individually to do that?

ade.h 12:21 14 Jun 06

Hi mco. Yes, you're supposition is correct; to make any changes to an MB, no matter how small, you have to make a new MB or not use one. I sometimes make a new MB for each page or group of pages, but I usually just use an MB with only a bottom margin - no top or left margins - so that copyright notices and other common stuff don't have to be duplicated.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:28 14 Jun 06

master border with a different name, and alter the specific detail you want to differ.

mco 21:54 15 Jun 06

will try that thanks barryoneoff!

ade.h 21:59 15 Jun 06

What Barry is referring to, I think, is that you will be asked what existing MB you want your new MB to be based on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…