NoF and I are not friends.

Diemmess 12:16 08 Nov 08

NoF v 9 from a cover disk and I have the resposibility to update and edit our Parish Council Website.

I cobbled the thing together a couple of years ago and can update as required substituting outdated info. with the current needs.

Now I am trying to add a new page, and can go so far before being warned as - over the limit for one page.

So I fumbled a new page (on the new topic) to be linked to the first but this though titled differently is already filled with data from the parent, and if I delete any item it will disappear from the parent page as well!

I don't remember having this trouble originally with other pages which follow grandparent even through to child!

What am I doing wrong this time.

mco 18:16 08 Nov 08

I haven't used NOF in a while but I suspect you are using a master border and inputting all your information into the master border rather than within the page layout. Click on a page and bring up the page properties and then select for master border - zero margins. See if you can then input everything you want.

Diemmess 19:47 08 Nov 08

Hi mco and many thanks.

I've had enough today, but your explanation in particular is very helpful and I'm sure correct.

while scanning around and around for helpful instruction which included at least some words I understood, I remember seeing - master border - zero margins.

I did succed in a workaround to find out how to extend the page length rather than have to make a second page for the latest addition.

Will post back when I have tried the advice.

Diemmess 09:27 10 Nov 08

I have not yet tried your advice, because the work-around is working fine and adding a second page would not be helpful this time.

Solid stuff for the future though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…