hooligan 15:41 18 May 06

I dont get the parent and child pages?

I want to add a menu for a photo gallery, and 3 sep gallery's

So on the home page, i go 0ver photo, and it as child page 1, 2 ,3

At the moment it does it on contact, i arnt sure what i did

click here

cheers

mco 17:03 18 May 06

exactly what you mean. Do you mean you want to have a link on the homepage to separate galleries where you get to each group of pictures by clicking on one thumbnail? If you look at my gallery page here (built in NOF) - is this what you mean?click here

hooligan 17:36 18 May 06

No, but thats a idea, that i could try, hows that done?

What i ment is click here

If i hovver the contact i get the other page, I think its a parent or child thing?

I want say the main link on the homepage gallery, and in the child, i want family. garden. etc

cheers

mco 18:03 18 May 06

If you go onto outline view and click on your photogallery page and drag it up to the homepage it will then become a child of the homepage rather than your contacts page

ade.h 18:50 18 May 06

If you can dump a screengrab of your site structure on to Imageshack, we'll let you know where you've gone wrong. I think that mco is right, and you have the gallery below the wrong page.

hooligan 13:21 19 May 06

click here

Thats what i want to do, i just dont get it!!

Cheers

ade.h 14:12 19 May 06

Do you mean that you want flyouts?

If I tell you how to set them, it won't make much sense to you, because NOF7 and NOF8 have differences in the navbar properties palette.

mco used to use NOF7, so she'll be able to tell you.

mco 18:38 19 May 06

if it's flyout menus in NOF 7 you want, you have to click on the nav bar to select it ,right click, choose 'object properties' - which will get you the nav bar properties box -and then tick the box that says include 'javascript submenus'

hooligan 18:54 19 May 06

Yes flyout, never knew they was called that,

I have done the above, but just cant work out how to get the pages working right? cheers

mco 19:28 19 May 06

can you do like adeh says and put a screen grab of your site structure? Am I right in thinking you want your home page as the parent and then if you hover on it you get the photo gallery and contacts page flying out? (as opposed to being visible on the nav bar on the home page?) Or have I misunderstood you again,sorry?

ade.h 19:43 19 May 06

You'll need to customise your navbar structure as well, if you haven't already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…