Noddle Website

micemews 12:36 21 Apr 12

I am trying to to access the Noddle Website but each time I get a message that my Internet Explorer is out of date and asks me to download a newer version. I don't want to do this but the message covers all of the Noddle page preventing me from going into it and I cannot see any way to get rid of this message from my screen.

Can anyone help please.

Sea Urchin 12:55 21 Apr 12

Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? As you are trying to access a secure financial site it will probably require a more secure version of the browser.

micemews 13:25 21 Apr 12

Thank you for your reply. I am using Internet explorer 7. I have been quite happy with this so far and have never experienced any problems accessing any other financial sites, banks shares etc. Do you think that I should download a newer version of Internet Explorer.

wiz-king 13:29 21 Apr 12

Yes

Sea Urchin 13:49 21 Apr 12

I would agree with wiz-king

micemews 16:51 23 Apr 12

Thanks everyone for your advice. I have now downloaded I E 8 which is the latest version that works with windows xp and I can now get into Noddle.

However all the websites I now vist are shown on the toolbar. How do I disable this feature please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac