nod32

chippy+ 17:40 08 Jan 08

hi i am having trouble with updates for nod 32 paid version i never had bother before but now i would like to change anti virus recomendations please thanks Chippy

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:06 08 Jan 08

AVG free...used it for 5 years and no problems at all....click here

G

birdface 18:15 08 Jan 08

You can still download the PRO version of Avg from here.click here .Just scroll down to where I say thanks for that.As soon as you open it it is just a matter of pressing run or save.The Pro version free for a year.

rawprawn 18:30 08 Jan 08

click here to update. Re download the latest version.

there was a problem with the 2.7 servers click here didnt have a problem myself, as rawprawn says try a re-install, as you have a paid up license it would make little sense to change your av.

sorry didnt read thread properly, go with avg or avast.

rawprawn 18:55 08 Jan 08

I have to ask, why change from NOD if it can be fixed? While I have no worries about other AV's suggested I feel that NOD is superior. NOD have a very good support team, if you are really frustrated try that.

brundle 19:20 08 Jan 08

The latest version (3.0.621) has caused an issue on a couple of machines in my workplace, licensed when using 3.0.566 then insisting it's a trial when the newer version is installed. Solved by logging into the Eset site using your NOD32 password and login, downloading a `paid for` version, removing the installed version, rebooting and installing the latest downloaded one. I emailed the support team asking why the program update (as opposed to virus database updates) was so clunky when others are so easy, most notably Avast. No reply as yet...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…