nod32 2.70

chippy+ 10:00 28 Mar 08

hi when i look into event viewer i have an error for nod 32 saying esset boot start service could not start or nod 32 boot start did not respond in a timely manner can anyone help, on another pc there is no mention of esset boot start in servicies both pcs are running xp home thanks Chippy

sounds like it's being blocked, do you use any other resistry guards , win patrol or defender? if not click here you will get help here.

brundle 11:30 28 Mar 08

Any reason why you're still on v2.7 and not the latest 3.0.642?

i still use v2.7 as it uses the same engine and two thirds of the resources, v3 still needs a lot of work and uses proxy which slows and has froze my pc on some download sites. v2.7 is the program that won all the av awards and v3 still uses the same engine. so speaking for myself (and most of the regulars on wilders) i dont see any point at the moment.

personal choice of course, some other views click here

Rob_08 12:04 28 Mar 08

NOD32 V.3 .642 has been runnig for about 8 weeks on my XP Machine with no issues whatsoever.

brundle 12:13 28 Mar 08

Just wondered. I have the latest one running on 8 machines with no problem, I had no idea other people had issues.
chippy; why not email Eset themselves? They came back to me in 24 hours when we had a slight niggle with the splash screen showing at every boot. Very helpful

brundle 12:16 28 Mar 08

Not the splash screen, the configuration menu

chippy+ 15:10 28 Mar 08

hi thanks to all i have had nod32 on 3 of my pcs for since 2.51 with no trouble and the same with 2.70 i thought i would give the latest a try but felt it took longer to boot up so changed back
to 2.70 it was after that i noticed in event viewer saying that esset nod32 boot start service could not start ?, when i looked into the 2 pcs that had nod32.270 i could not see any entry for esset nod32 boot start so i uninstalled nod 2.70 cleaned out with reg cleaner (find in registry)box then reinstalled 2.70 errors gone in event viewer and servicies pc boots faster Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…