NOD 32 V3.0

FatboySlim71 10:05 11 Nov 07

When I used to have NOD 32 V2.70?, I used to get on ever email I sent or received at the very bottom of it, "Message was checked by NOD 32" or words to that affect.

But since getting NOD 32 V3.0, I do not get the above message inserted on every email I send or receive. I was wondering if there is a way of getting NOD 32 V3.0 to insert this message. I know that NOD 32 V3.0 checks all emails that are sent/received but I just liked the piece of mind of seeing that sent/received emails where scanned by NOD 32, by way of seeing "Message was checked by NOD 32" at the bottom of every email.

DieSse 10:37 11 Nov 07

It's in the setup to append the tag or not - I'm using the security suite, not just NOD AV but I expect it's similar.

Double click NOD in the System Tray - choose - Setup AntiVirus - Email - Configure (or similar).

beynac 10:39 11 Nov 07

I'm using the AV only.

Double-click on the icon to open the program. At the bottom left, toggle to "Advanced mode". Click on "Setup" and then, in the right-hand pane, click on "Enter entire advance setup tree...". Under "Antivirus and antispyware" click on "Email protectio". You can then set your preferences for the messages at the end of emails.

beynac 10:43 11 Nov 07

I've just checked and either method works OK.

FatboySlim71 10:54 11 Nov 07

Thanks very much for the help, its much appreciated. I done what you suggested.

I went into email protection/ Alerts and notifications/ append tag messages to received and read email/ under this I changed it to, TO ALL SCANNED EMAIL. I also done the same for the next option down (SENT EMAIL)

I can now confirm that I get the following shown on sent or received email,

"Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2652 (20071111)The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

Thanks very much again for the help its much appreciated.

I will now mark as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…