No USB Drivers.? Help pls

Uboat 10:44 01 May 10

Hiya guys can anyone please help me ive had my USB drivers corrupted on my HP pc, ive been in touch with them & they wont help me cause the warrenty has ran out, they told me to goto the forum but no one has replied to my thread & its been on there 7 days? its a T450 pc & its running W7..Please help i cant use ANY of the USB's?
Thanks
UB

G4V1N 11:40 01 May 10

i have found some but it depends on what has caused it and what part has "corrupted"

This is a web page i stumbled on
click here

or have you got the product number/ serial

G

Pineman100 11:49 01 May 10

Have you tried using System Restore to roll the computer back to a date/time before the problem started?

Terry Brown 11:56 01 May 10

This is the page for your machine, click on the drivers,you may have to enter your serial code, and that will find the correct drivers for you.

click here

If you have the original Boot CD (XP ?), you can put that in the drive.

Go to RUN and enter sfc /scannow . This will check your system and correct any errors.

Terry

Uboat 12:03 01 May 10

Hiya guys! THANKYOU so much! for your time & replies! i'm very greatfull!
i did forget to mention that i have some personal videos on there & i dont want to format the drive or restore it in case i loose them, the HP website is a long winded site indeed! i still cant find the exact driver.? ive got the seriel number but not sure where to use it.?
Thanku once again!
ub

Uboat 12:04 01 May 10

Ups i forgot ive got a external Hard drive & id like to transfer the videos to it but the USB's aint working so is there another way to do this besides putting them on a disc.?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:15 01 May 10

1 why do you think its corrupted drivers?
2. are there exclamation marks against the drivers in Device Manager?

G4V1N 13:23 01 May 10

What is the serial fir the comp

G

Uboat 13:29 01 May 10

G4C1N thaks the Seriel is:CZB41 4025Z
Thankyou..
ub

G4V1N 18:39 01 May 10

Have you got your motherboard disk

if you have then run the disk
it should have the usb drivers on it. I can't find them on the HP site. I could fins the xp ones but non for vista or 7.

What is the spec of the machine.

Or if you have the net connect your comp to it. go to your device managment and find USB stuff and try to update it. if this don't work then i don't know but try these suggestions first.

G

G4V1N 18:40 01 May 10

click here

have just com over this see if it helps??

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now