No thumbs?

timmy T 03:35 05 Sep 06

Hi, I was looking through a site called spiked humour and none of the thumbs for there movies(small pictures) are coming up. I went to a few similar sites and for some reason thumbs won't show up on my computer at all anymore. Any ideas?

PCviper 06:44 05 Sep 06

What browser are you running? as this could be to do with missing plug-ins i.e activeX conrol extentions. If you have IE6 then you shouldent really have that problem and if you have mozilla a little yellow box should appear at the top asking you to download an activeX

PCviper 06:46 05 Sep 06

What browser are you running? as this could be to do with missing plug-ins i.e activeX conrol extentions. If you have IE6 then you shouldent really have that problem and if you have mozilla a little yellow box should appear at the top asking you to download an activeX file. if you are running 1 of these 2 browsers why not try the other one you are not trying. the only other reason i can think of is if java settings has been messed about with. that is not down my street and would not be able to give you good advice about javaSun settings. Maybe some1 else can talk you through it.

PCviper 06:49 05 Sep 06

oh also forgot to mention.. it may not be your computer that has the problem as depending in what language the web site is written in they may have needed to add some web component extentions as i know in frontpage2003 web design software it is essential. Maybe the web designers have not added the relevent extentions to their site yet?

octal 07:03 05 Sep 06

Verify that Show Pictures has not been turned off in Internet Explorer:

a. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

b. Click the Advanced tab, and then verify that the Show Pictures check box is selected under Multimedia.

c. Click OK.

jolorna 07:35 05 Sep 06

working ok on ie7 rc1 do you have macromedia flash installed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…