no taskbar on bottom of screen

grumps2001uk 09:45 16 Aug 03

Hi all you good peeps its the idiot again i have got a xp home comp which i have just set up on standard screen i have taskbar at bottom showing icons and clock but when i go to site ie; PCADVISOR all i get on taskbar is explorer symbol on left then its blank till end when i have sign and symbol saying internet but no clock?

jolorna 09:57 16 Aug 03

right click on the taskbar click properties and make sure that keep taskbar on top of other windows is ticked

grumps2001uk 10:02 16 Aug 03

Hi jolorna
i have tried to r/click on taskbar but get no options come up

March Hare 10:19 16 Aug 03

Don't know if this is any help. Try moving your mouse cursor to the very bottom of the screen. When the double-headed vertical arrow appears, left click and drag upwards. The task bar should appear.

If the double arrow doesn't appear, your display may be overscanning the visible screen area, and will need to be reduced slightly.

Good luck - if no good, post back - someone else will have other ideas.

grumps2001uk 10:22 16 Aug 03

told you i was stupid! had BIG thought went to initial screen done what you told me to do jolorna ,success! thankyou

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…