No Task Bar or Start Button!!!!

VideoSentry 08:48 20 Nov 07

Yesterday I was changing the desktop picture and wallop( as the song goes ) I get this a href="click here" target="_blank"> img src="click here" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> /a>, I cannot access the Icon in control panel
I have scanned ( AVG,Spybot and Adaware ) the only thing I find is abetterinternet which I have removed ,but still have the problem.
Any offers?

HCOOH 09:05 20 Nov 07

First stop is system restore, if its available. You could also try themes and see if your old theme was saved.

jack 09:18 20 Nov 07

In addition to the above- check the monitor settings
move the screen about Up/down and size a bit- likely as not the bottom task bar is lurking in the border or even under neath ;-)

anskyber 09:19 20 Nov 07

Number 117 click here

VideoSentry 11:34 20 Nov 07

Tried the Lot for which thanks ,but even anskyber's link did not work.Any further suggestions?

VideoSentry 11:46 20 Nov 07

Tried the Lot for which thanks ,but even anskyber's link did not work.I also spotted the "controlrightclick" opposite entry 395 which brought back the taskbar for about 20 seconds then it disapeared again!

Stuartli 11:53 20 Nov 07

Try F11 which toggles between full screen and displaying the Taskbar and Toolbar.

VideoSentry 12:55 20 Nov 07

Stuarli
Works on Firefox but not on the desktop.

VideoSentry 14:20 20 Nov 07

No,and I cannot close/remove/delete the file thing ( white ) on the left hand side of the image and still no able to open taskbar icon in Control Panel

birdface 14:52 20 Nov 07

Have you tried pressing Ctrl Alt and Delete at the same time and see if that takes you into Taskmanager.Just wondering if you can start it up from there.

Stuartli 15:20 20 Nov 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now