No sound from TV card.

holly 12:02 24 Aug 03

I have installed "Pinnacle PCTV 5 SE" card. I have installed software and all the tests are O.K.
I can receive picture but can't get any sound from it. I have connected the audio cable from the TV card to my sound card as instructed but all I receive is constant fuzzy sound as though it is not tuned in properly !!!!!!!!!!
Can any one help please
Badger

Lone Crow 13:57 24 Aug 03

My Pinnacle card is not the same one as yours but assuming similarities, Open the 'Settings' dialogue and select the 'Audio' tab. Make sure your sound card is selected in the 'Device' box and that 'Line-In' is selected in the 'TV Playback' box and the 'Sound Recording Input' box. You may find you need to set the 'Sound Recording Level' to maximum to get decent sound levels on captured material. Hope this helps. LC.

Lone Crow 14:01 24 Aug 03

Also click on the little speaker icon on your task bar to open the volume control panel and check that your 'Line In' slider is set at least part way up and that the Mute check box does not have a tick in it. LC.

DieSse 14:25 24 Aug 03

This was the same problem - don't know if it was fixed, but an email to them may find out. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…