No sound require Realtek Diver v5.10.0.3621

mahlup 09:32 02 Mar 09

Re-installed windows and now have no sound. Countless people have the same problem with Realtek AC97 it requires an old Driver v5.10.0.3621 spent hours searching the net does anyone know a link or have the driver please.

user8 09:44 02 Mar 09

Have you tried this website @ click here
Always seem to get them from here.

Stuartli 10:35 02 Mar 09

Why does it require an old driver?

The Realtek on-board sound chipset drivers are updated quite regularly and I've had no problems when updating the drivers.

Latest is WDM_A406.exe for most non-HD Realtek chipsets.

mahlup 11:51 02 Mar 09

Not exactly sure why the new drivers don't work I have tried several. I have spent a good few hours on different forums there are alot of people with the same problem 104 responses on one site. Users who have resolved the problem have used the driver I am looking for.

cliff100 12:24 02 Mar 09

Hi not wanting to confuse the matter have you installed the Realtek programme. Sorry I am not technical in anyway but my PC had XP re installed and I had the same problem. It turns out the drivers were on the system but the programme Realtek was not installed. I am currently at work and am happy to check for the driver on my system tonight and post a link for you if present.

Cliff

mahlup 15:08 02 Mar 09

I will double check the instalation tonight but I beleive everything is installed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…