no sound from either microphone, USB, or directly into computer.

kim12 10 Aug 12

I have had a large sound system , one active(pink and green) and one yellow plug in which goes back to rear of computer.

There IS sound from the computer directly, via these large speakers. For example,I can play and hear music, like my favourite "Apache" which is definitely heard, as is Skype's "Echo".

This has worked for many years, but I now think it has died of old age. So I tried various other options - microphone on stand(USB)headphone with pink and green plug-ins and over the head standard USB.

Nothing is working. Is it possible that sounds which were on the computer itself have all broken.

Woolwell 10 Aug 12

This is the third thread that you have started about your speakers You state nothing is working but you can hear music and skype's echo. So it is working. Is this your problem with Skype calls?

Woolwell 10 Aug 12

Previous thread with link to other one in it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message