No receiving emails in Office - POP3

dangerusone 15:31 PM 06 Jun 12

I have just gone into Office Outlook for my emails and keep getting the message error 0x0800CCC0F, I am with TalkTalk and last week I had trouble with the incoming mail which was set to smtp. which I was advised on here to change to which rectified that problem. My incoming mail is set to and now I constantly get this. I have tried sending emails with no trouble just incoming ones. Should I just leave it for now and come back later hoping TalkTalk are just doing maintenance work?

northumbria61 16:20 PM 06 Jun 12

TalkTalk Login [email protected] Incoming email (POP3) Outgoing email (SMTP)

Tiscali Login [email protected] Incoming email (POP3) Outgoing email (SMTP)

northumbria61 16:39 PM 06 Jun 12
  Batch 17:30 PM 06 Jun 12

TalkTalk and associated services (e.g. Tiscali, Lineone etc.) all suffering at the moment. What really annoys me is that their Service Status page always seems to forget to mention these outages!

dangerusone 17:51 PM 06 Jun 12

All seems OK now but these outages from TalkTalk are getting a bit tedious with their frequency

spuds 19:35 PM 06 Jun 12

I have tried to contact Nigel Pearson, director of TalkTalk customer services about this constant problem. If like last time, I don't hold much hope!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off