No printing from web pages

Kodi 13:41 21 Apr 04

I can no longer print direct from web pages (except by copying and pasting to a Word document). I used to be able to do this with no problem and then, a couple of weeks ago, suddenly I couldn't. I have run virus checks and updated anti-virus software. Any ideas?

Totally-braindead 13:43 21 Apr 04

Go to FILE, PRINT PREVIEW and make sure it comes uo with whatever you printer is, only thing I can think is somehow or other Internet Explorer can't find the printer

Totally-braindead 13:46 21 Apr 04

Sorry meant to say PRINT not PRINT PREVIEW, if the printers switched off at the time it should come up with a page listing the printers, makes sure yours is listed as the default printer, if not just set it as the default printer.

Totally-braindead 13:54 21 Apr 04

Alternatively goto FILE, PAGESETUP, PRINTER and make sure its got your printer specified. This is the simplist wasn't thinking too well when I posted first. Sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…