No power?? - Mesh

Khufu 22:29 01 Aug 05

I have had my new mesh system for about 1 month new out of the box and it has been awsome, but now for some reason it has lost all power?! nothin happens at all when i turn the power on or off/ no lights/sound nothing. its not the plug or the cable as i have checked both.

I have a feeling i'm in for a long haul here from what i've seen on these forums, anyone any ideas?? what this could be, i'm phoning help desk tomoro.

stalion 22:30 01 Aug 05

return it under warranty

Kev.Ifty 22:33 01 Aug 05

Don't mess. If it's under warranty then you'll just have to be patient 'til it's fixed.

But don't be tempted to open it up.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:50 01 Aug 05

One quick check

There often is a power switch on the rear of the PSU check this is on. DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH THE VOLTAGE CHANGE SWITCH MARKED 110V 240V.

If plug wires fuse and cable are ok and switch is on return it under warrenty.

dexstar 01:13 02 Aug 05

Your PSU has gone, no doubt its a HEC one same as mine. - Its on its way out.
RMA the fault.

Completealias 02:55 02 Aug 05

Hi there

Any opinions on this board click here the plan would be to use my existing p4 2.6 northwood chip and my pc2700 ram 512mb as well as IDE hard drive, and optical drives etc, I would also stick my MSI FX5200 in it for the mo until I can afford something better.

I'm on a bit of a budget but the board that came with my system is pants and seeing as I need to upgrade my PSU, I was going to get a new case and while I was there I thought I may get a new mobo, i admit I'd just like a new system but heck funds don't suffice, so I thought this would do as a interim step and at least mean I could beef up the graphics card with my next spare dosh.

Cheers all any thoughts or other offerings most welcome.

Completealias 02:56 02 Aug 05

Opps didn't mean to post that here sorry its far to late and i've not had enough caffine will make a new thread and then off to bed

Bagsey 08:01 02 Aug 05

Did you get the Mesh on site warranty?? If so request a technician visits you. I found the chap who came very quick and efficient.

MESH Support 09:04 02 Aug 05
  stalion 21:00 02 Aug 05

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…