No Pictures when reading manuals in browser

Newuser4222 18:24 22 Jul 04

When reading photo shop or printer manuals in browser no pictures only blank square with red X in corner. Right clicking and show pictures does nothing and show pictures is ticked in tools.

Valvegrid 19:12 22 Jul 04

Its possible there are no pictures, so the browser ir telling you so. What format are the manuals in, if you right click on the frame were the picture shuold be, in properties it will give you a path were the picture should be located.

Its a problem which happens if you download pages off the internet without downloading the images as well.

Of course, I assuming you're reading these manuals off line, if not then I'm off beam.

Newuser4222 19:19 22 Jul 04

Thanks I am offline these are the manuals from the applications CD I have tried your suggestion but no joy. Thanks again for tryink

Valvegrid 19:23 22 Jul 04

Are the manuals in PDF format? It should look like the file name with .PDF at the end.

Newuser4222 18:20 23 Jul 04

No they aren't

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…