No pictures in Outlook

TN 13:53 24 Feb 05

For some reason this morning any pictures or artwork in my emails has been replaced by a rectangle with little black squares and red 'x's enclosed. Even when I am asked if I want to download pictures and I answer yes I am still not getting any on the screen. Has anyone any idea what is causing this as up until yeasterday everything was OK and I have not loaded any new programmes. I am running Windows XP with Office 2003 and Outlook as my eamil programme

TN 14:00 24 Feb 05

just to add a few points (a) I am always on line with Broadband and I am always asked before any pictures are shown if I want to download pictures or if I want to add the sender to the safe senders list. The latter has been donw with all the 4 emails I received to-day.

Technotiger 14:14 24 Feb 05

Hi, I don't know why it was, but is not now, working. I would advise checking your Java settings in Tools/InternetOptions/Advanced/ scroll down to Microsoft VM - check settings to enable.

Though I will not be surprised if someone else pops up with a better/different idea.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…