No pictures in Outlook

TN 13:53 24 Feb 05

For some reason this morning any pictures or artwork in my emails has been replaced by a rectangle with little black squares and red 'x's enclosed. Even when I am asked if I want to download pictures and I answer yes I am still not getting any on the screen. Has anyone any idea what is causing this as up until yeasterday everything was OK and I have not loaded any new programmes. I am running Windows XP with Office 2003 and Outlook as my eamil programme

TN 14:00 24 Feb 05

just to add a few points (a) I am always on line with Broadband and I am always asked before any pictures are shown if I want to download pictures or if I want to add the sender to the safe senders list. The latter has been donw with all the 4 emails I received to-day.

Technotiger 14:14 24 Feb 05

Hi, I don't know why it was, but is not now, working. I would advise checking your Java settings in Tools/InternetOptions/Advanced/ scroll down to Microsoft VM - check settings to enable.

Though I will not be surprised if someone else pops up with a better/different idea.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…