No Picture on Start on Xp next to name????

Wrighty 01:19 01 Mar 03

Hi

I recently instaled Window XP Home on my PC. My friend did the same, only he had Professional. I click on start and my name is on the top of the start menu but no picture. Automatic on Professional I understand..

I went to control panal and clicked on user accounts and there is listed my name with a picture but is is not on my start. I have tried changing a picture saying from Chess to footbal my favorite sport, (ok , women love the game too) but when I change it there is still no picture there.

I have tried changing my User account but I have to have a New user on the system which I honestly do not need. I cannot change the account unless I have a new user. I am listed as a computer administrater and it clearly shows picture in the user accounts, but I change it and when i restart the PC it is only shown my name.

Any help on this please

Regards
to everyone who is trying to help me.

Cheers

Wrighty

« Ravin » 05:27 01 Mar 03

go to control panel and click on user accounts. click on "change the way users log on or off" and tick " use the welcome screen" and reboot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…