No Photo's

dtw 18:54 17 Sep 04

My Daughter has a web site for 4x4 girls who are into off roading, since she upgraded her web site,I'm unable to bring up any thumb nail piccies. On some of the pages the curser changes as it moves over where they should be,and by clicking they come up full size. My other Daughter has no trouble downloading the complete site,It appears to be a problem with my computer (any suggestions please)
Yorkie

Gongoozler 19:23 17 Sep 04

If you have Windows XP with SP2, then as part of the enhanced security, when you click to download software there is a yellow warning message band at the top of the window. This band is quite pale and easily missed. I wonder if that is what is causing your problem.

dtw 20:00 17 Sep 04

No that's not the aswere I couldn't get them before I downloaded xp2 (it's since she upgraded her web site, I'm the only one who is having trouble)

dtw 20:00 17 Sep 04

No that's not the aswere I couldn't get them before I downloaded xp2 (it's since she upgraded her web site, I'm the only one who is having trouble)

Simon_P 20:39 17 Sep 04

I would think that it may be a security setting in your browser that may have been affected by the update to the website.

Could you post the web address?

Maybe by visiting, we could get a better idea what may be causing the issue.

dtw 22:04 17 Sep 04

web page is //click here hope this helps !
dtw

wallbash 22:10 17 Sep 04

Great pics, and love the name.

dtw 23:24 17 Sep 04

I know but there are no pictures on MINE
DTW

Simon_P 00:58 18 Sep 04

And it all worked fine unless I upped my privacy setting to max.

IE6/tools/privacy tab, low medium etc, slider

Have you cleared your internet cache lately?

IE6/tools/delete files button

Do you get a red x or no thumb at all?

When you say she upgraded her site do you mean that she has redone some pages or has she changed the web hosting or software that she uses?

Please try to give an much info as possible about the images you cant see.

Gongoozler 09:51 18 Sep 04

Downloading ok here on both IE and Mozilla Firefox. If IE is giving you troubles, you could also try Firefox click here

dtw 11:53 18 Sep 04

Simon 7063 thank's for info.I will try to answere your Qes' (1) slider set on medium (2) yes cleared internet cache (3) REd X (dont get an x just a very short red line on the first page there is 38 in the middle, scrolling down)
(4) yes she changed the hosting from bargain hosting ? to namesco, she changed / added pages, but still using Frontpage
DTW

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…