No 'HELP' ?

curlylad 16:06 24 Nov 03

I've been having a small problem with my printer and tried to access the 'Help' facility.
I clicked start ,help and typed in printers , display, then highlighted print troubleshooter ,click display , then in the window clicked the 'click here' button to launch the troubleshooter , all OK so far.But when I check the box relating to the relevant problem and click the next button , a completely blank window opens .What do I do folks?

Lozzy 16:11 24 Nov 03

Please specify printer make and model and exactly what the issue is with the printer.

alcudia 16:33 24 Nov 03

Don't think it's anything to do with the printer. This is Windows Help. I've seen this before because it affected all 25 machines on our network. Heaven knows what caused it, but as all machines had identical installations there was no way of telling. Only cured when I had to re-format every one of them (for other reasons), and that took six weeks.
I'll be interested to see if you resolve this.

Sorry I can't be of more help. (no pun intended)

Stuartli 17:30 24 Nov 03

You can download updated versions of Windows Help at microsoft.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…