No graphics in HDR/SM3.0 tests(3d mark 2006)

Djpcex 20:37 06 Jul 07

My ATI RAEDON x1950 pro pci express graphics card suddenly started exhibiting weird problems like games exited by itself giving error's like Dx9 render failed... each time it's giving some errors and the games are exiting... so i tried to benchmark my pc using 3d mark 2006 ... first two graphics test ran fine but the third one was messed no graphics at all... messed up colors all over.... what could be the problem .. please solve it........ i tried changing drivers still the problem persisits..... i even tried newest 7.6 version .. but no use..... in 3d mark 2006 HDR/SM3.0 tests there is no graphics at all.... i have attached the screenshot.......

my pc config
core 2 duo 1.86ghz
1gb ram
ati raedon x1950 pro 512mb pci express
intel 975xbx motherboard

and abt psu
thing is i dunno clearly about PSU.. i will just give you whatever specs written there...

prime source tech
PST-EN-400FA

+3.3 +5 +12 -12 -5 5vsb
20a 26a 16a 0.5a 0.3a 2.0a

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

and abt the image it's the screenshot only... i dunno those tests alone is without graphics just white screen.... i dunno why.. i have uploaded a video for clear view
Code:

Code:

[code]click here[/code]

please please solve it................

Totally-braindead 20:48 06 Jul 07

I would think the power supply is the most likely culprit, does it not say the rating? I assume that the 400FA means 400 watts and if it was working it might well have been working flat out, if so it would require much strain on it for the power to drop enough to effect the graphics.
Only other thing I can think of is the card is starting to fail but I think the power supply is most likely the fault. I'm sure the recommended power supply for the X1950 is at least a 450 watt and even at that I would say to be certain it was ok it would have to be a branded power supply.

citadel 00:04 07 Jul 07

I would get a better psu with 20a or better on the +12. there may be info at the ati graphic card forum at guru3d.com.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5