No Graphics

Parbuster 12:21 23 Oct 05

When I go on to some websites there are no illustrations just a blank square with a small square in the top left corner which contains a coloured triangle,a square, and a circle.I've tried clicking on this but nothing happens,if i see a Red Cross in a square and right click I get a menu which shows a right click instruction"Show Picture" which does what it says.What is the solution for the other item?
Thanks beforehand,I know someone will have the answer.

LivEviL 12:57 23 Oct 05

what web browser are u using?

Parbuster 15:20 23 Oct 05

I am using Explorer and Firefox

Klof Ron 15:26 23 Oct 05

Its a Macromedia Flash movie, you need the plug in

click here

Parbuster 18:55 23 Oct 05

Did what you said installed Macromedia,now have no pictures?just a number of blank spaces where there should be illustrations?

AndySD 19:19 23 Oct 05

Have you installed Java Virtual Machine... click here

Parbuster 11:45 24 Oct 05

Hi I have installed Macromedia Flash Player 8 and Shockwave Player and I have Java Plug in and Java Runtime Env.SEv1.4.2

splork 11:53 24 Oct 05

Don't know if you've looked, but in Firefox, go to Tools/Options/WebFeatures, if `Load Images` is not ticked that's your problem.

splork 11:55 24 Oct 05

If it is ticked and "For the originating website only" is also ticked, that would prevent you seeing some images.

Parbuster 18:41 09 Mar 06

I must apologise to all who answered my query,it seems to be O.K. now.Sorry to have been so long acknowledging your assistance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…