No Gateway Response - Another try

chestnutcake 20:40 PM 14 Nov 11

Truly, I am on the wagon so why I am having difficulty with this I do not know. Before I get to the end of my queries, the post disappears and now I see the first part has been entered four times, I have not intentionally submitted even one of them - must have pressed the wrong key and off they went. To continue

The page said Check Server Connection for Viera Connect

Home Network Found

The Engineer tried his best but could not complete the task. I am not asking for advice for me to do anything, I am not capable, what I am asking if if anyone has had experience of this and if they were able to solve the problem?? If so, I will seek help from an IT Engineer to come here and try to finish off the connection.

Apologies for the multiple entries above, I am definitely NOT on the pop - on the wagon until Xmas. Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued